photo goldstripe---LetterstoAmelia_zps20e80237.png
BLOG TITLEBLOG TITLEBLOG TITLE
 photo goldstripe---LetterstoAmelia_zps5f5785ea.png

Thursday, December 4, 2014

2014 Toddler Holiday Gift Guide

It's that time of year again and if you're anything like me you still have a lot of shopping to do! At least I'm hoping that I'm not alone in my procrastination. I might be behind in my shopping but I have my list ready to go. Today I'm going to focus on what to buy for the toddlers in your life. This is such a fun age to shop for and there are some great new options this year. Be sure to tell me what is on your list in the comments below! {Affiliate links are listed below}

ONE
Toddlers love all things outside and anything that puts them in motion. Toddler parents love things that grow with their little ones. So much happens so quickly during this stage that it is important to buy things that will adapt right along with the toddler. This Radio Flyer 4-in-1 Trike is at the top of my list for Amelia and I know she's going to love it!
TWO
Time for your check up! Doc McStuffins is everywhere and our house is no exception. Doc is about the only TV Amelia will entertain for longer than a minute. Disney Doc McStuffins Get Better Talking Mobile I probably should've ordered this one last week as it seems to be sold out on Amazon at the moment. Hopefully they'll get it in stock again soon! This is one of the "it" toys of the year and for good reason, it comes with tons of little tools and and compartments and all in all seems like a great educational and fun toy. 
THREE
Melissa & Doug Toys are some of Amelia's favorites and I have a few on the list for her this year. I especially love this cookie set because it comes with a canister to put the cookies in. And if you know a toddler you know they love to fill things up and then dump them out again! 
FOUR
I'm calling thE Fisher-Price Doodle Pro  a must have for the car. I stumbled upon this on someone's Facebook feed and they were raving about it for traveling with a toddler.  
FIVE
Last but by no means least is the Little Partners Learning Tower this one is actually my favorite. So much so that I couldn't wait until Christmas to get one. It is perfect for your little one who is climbing up your legs to see what is going on in the kitchen or any other high place. It has really saved Amelia and I both some heartache and frustration during dinner time or while I'm trying to get the dishes done. I just set her up with her own activity in the tower and I'm able to get some stuff done while she watches and plays! I can't say enough good things about this one!
Here she is making some cookies and whipping up some "cheerio soup" ;) 
Okay your turn...what's on your list for the toddlers in your life? What am I missing? 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...