photo goldstripe---LetterstoAmelia_zps20e80237.png
BLOG TITLEBLOG TITLEBLOG TITLE
 photo goldstripe---LetterstoAmelia_zps5f5785ea.png

Monday, December 22, 2014

Christmas Jammies

We've made it to the week of Christmas and I am so excited. I can't wait to take some time off with my sweet little family. I've been meaning to share some of the beautiful images my friend Lacy took for our Christmas cards this year but just hadn't gotten around to it. Luckily, I came across The Fancy Ashley's Holly Jolly PJ Party and decided to link up. 

I had grand plans of tutus and fringe booties for this year's Christmas card which I talked about here. The more I thought about the more I changed my mind...typical for me. I finally decided to go with matching Christmas Jammies and I LOVE the way everything turned out.  

My fabulous friend Daphne and I teamed up and put this set up together and we shot out at our local Christmas tree farm, Holiday Acres. Winter has been nonexistent in Houston this year but of course on the day we took pictures the high was in the 40's. I know, I know, not terribly cold compared to other parts of the world and country but we live in South Texas and 'round here that's downright frigid.  Needless to say, the shoot was a little challenging for our toddlers but we got through it and Lacy's work turned out amazing! Thank you again sweet friend!

Amelia's adorable headband is from Willow Crowns ,her jammies are from Carter's and ours are from Hannah Anderson.
 Amelia was pretty much over it at this point. I brought along along everything I could think of to keep her happy during the shoot but as you can see I wasn't very successful. 
       
 We kept trying to keep her warm and our photographer was oh so patient with us.


Everyone asked me how in the world I got my husband to wear long johns for our pictures. The simple truth is that he's a great sport and I don't think there is much he wouldn't do for Amelia and I. 

 Here is our Christmas card, I just love the way it turned out. Merry Christmas, everyone!




And just for fun here are some pictures I snapped this morning before sending my sweet girl to school for the last day before Christmas break. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...