photo goldstripe---LetterstoAmelia_zps20e80237.png
BLOG TITLEBLOG TITLEBLOG TITLE
 photo goldstripe---LetterstoAmelia_zps5f5785ea.png

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

2014 Scarf Swap


Over the past few weeks, I've had so much fun participating in The Perfect Catch Blog's 2014 Scarf Swap If you follow me on instagram, you know that I couldn't wait to share the fabulous scarves I received. 

When I saw the scarf swap post I had actually just tried and failed at planning a scarf swap party with some of my friends. (womp womp)  We just couldn't coordinate our schedules and so I decided to try again next year.  Chelsea to the rescue! As soon as I read the title, I was racing to say I was in.  

 I just  LOVE scarves and they are a staple in my winter wardrobe.  So needless to say, I was stoked!  The added bonus in participating in this scarf swap is that I would be paired with a partner I didn't know.  Sort of like a childhood pen pal!  

The partners were announced a few days later and I was lucky enough to be paired with Chelsea herself. I felt super special and I just knew her taste would mesh with mine perfectly.  If you haven't checked out her blog you definitely should. She has great taste and I just love this recent Houston Mom's Blog post she did about the best Target dupes for fall.

Throughout the past couple of weeks we have gotten to know each other through email and even had the chance to meet in person at the last Houston Mom's Blog night out event. 


Now the fun part, I got my package last week! It was like Christmas and I was so excited that I didn't take pictures of the adorable packaging. Luckily, you can see Chelsea's added touches here and follow along with everyone else who participated. I am in love with these two scarves and I am excited to add them into my scarf rotation. 


I love the classic vibe of the buffalo check and the playfulness of the leopard print. Classic and playful pretty much sum up my style perfectly.  I also love the Loft hair ties and gasp...I haven't actually ever used these types of ties before.  Late to the party, I know.  I was so excited about the leopard print scarf I've already taken it out for a test drive and I have a bathroom selfie to prove it.  ;) 


This scarf is such a steal and is so lightweight that even though it's still warm in Houston I was able to wear it all day.  I can't wait to achieve the same selfie greatness with my beautiful buffalo check scarf.  Keep your eye out, I won't disappoint. ;) 

Chelsea, Thank you for the great scarf swap experience and for taking this new blogger under your wings.  I look forward to getting to know you better and for the continued opportunity to learn from a seasoned blogger like yourself! 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...