photo goldstripe---LetterstoAmelia_zps20e80237.png
BLOG TITLEBLOG TITLEBLOG TITLE
 photo goldstripe---LetterstoAmelia_zps5f5785ea.png

Monday, October 6, 2014

momspirational mondays: patience is a virtue

Unfortunately, I don't have a guest post for this Monday but there a few things in my head so I'm going to go ahead and write my own post. No need to worry, some of my favorite mommy inspirations are working away on their posts and we should have one of those ready next week! 

Patience is a virtue, not one that I possess but a virtue none the less. I am always working to improve in this area. More often than not, I end the day wishing I had been a little more patient with my husband, at my job and even with my sweet girl.
In my head I usually make everything more complicated than it really is.  Even as I write this I'm questioning if patience is always a good quality to have. Like most things, I think it just depends.  In my current circumstance, God is telling me to yet again be patient. The desires of my heart don't match with the desires of my pocketbook and man that can be hard to swallow.  (Especially while working full time with a great and expensive education to pay off) 

What do you do when you're at a crossroads in life? How do I keep my mind focused on the present when I just want to know what God has planned for my future?

For now, I'm just going to enjoy every second I get with this precious girl! (excuse the less than ideal iphone pic)

For your own adorable onesie or toddler t-shirt check out The Little Goose Shop

Amelia,

Sweet girl, mommy isn't going to be much help on this subject.  The best advice I have is to remember that life is a marathon and not a sprint.  Try to enjoy the here and now instead of always looking to the future. For a person with high aspirations and life goals like your mommy, all of this is easier said than done. God has a plan so put your faith in him and take on each day one at a time. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...