photo goldstripe---LetterstoAmelia_zps20e80237.png
BLOG TITLEBLOG TITLEBLOG TITLE
 photo goldstripe---LetterstoAmelia_zps5f5785ea.png

Thursday, October 30, 2014

all things october

I seriously love all things October.  The football, the cooler temperatures, my birthday, Halloween and the holidays being within arms reach.  This past weekend my husband and I took off work Friday and had a fun filled fall weekend.  

Up first was Zoo Boo at the Houston Zoo.  We had a great time and I loved seeing Amelia dressed up for the first time this year.  My mom made her costume and we got so many compliments on how cute she looked.  


{I think those back molars will be here any minute}

{she was not a fan of the hay}

{but she thought the turtles and ducks were pretty alright}

Next we checked out a local trunk or treat event where we all stole the show in our family costumes.  My husband definitely deserves an award for all the things he does for me.

{best dad ever, my mom made our costumes as well #lucky}

{she picked up on trick or treating really fast and I was chasing her like this most of the night}

Saturday morning we put a cat costume together at the last minute and headed to the Stroller Strides Halloween themed workout and play date.

{her favorite part was climbing the stairs as per usual, love her little button nose}

We rounded out the fun filled weekend by visiting a local pumpkin patch and doing some carving.


{she wouldn't look at me because I told her she couldn't climb on the pallets, mean mommy} 


{she wouldn't let me carve unless she was sitting in my lap}

All in all it was one of those weekends that you wish you could freeze time. Where's my pause button when I need one? Speaking of wanting to stop time...check out some of the fun we had in October last year!



Happy Halloween everyone!



The Deliberate Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...