photo goldstripe---LetterstoAmelia_zps20e80237.png
BLOG TITLEBLOG TITLEBLOG TITLE
 photo goldstripe---LetterstoAmelia_zps5f5785ea.png

Friday, February 27, 2015

Fri-YAY!

I am so excited for this weekend! As I said in my last post this is one of my favorite times of the year. The HLSR BBQ cook-off is this weekend and rodeo kicks off next week. Although we won't be going to cook-off this year I'm excited to see all the pictures on my newsfeed and will be counting down the days until it's my time to rodeo. So let's get this party started. 

1. Go Texan Day -Today is Go Texan Day in Houston and that equals super cute kiddos heading to school in their cowboy/cowgirl best and their parents showing it off on social media all day. It's almost as fun as the first day of school but even better because they're celebrating being Texans! I just love it. Here is my buttercup being her typical toddler self and not letting me get a good picture to save my life. Still cute though!

2. Thrive Blog Conference I am super excited to be attending my first blogging conference and can't wait to learn a whole lot and meet some other great bloggers. I'm also looking forward to getting to know some of my blogging buddies a little better since it's not often that we actually get to see each other in real life. My friend's Chelsea, Amy and Michelle are all heading to the conference and we can hardly wait!
3. Rodeo Girl's Night- Me and two of my besties are headed to see Miranda Lambert on Thursday. Miranda always puts on a great show and of course, I can't wait to see what she'll be wearing. Here are some terrible quality images of the last two times we saw her at the rodeo because...why not, right? 
4. Exciting news- I can't share it now but it's SUPER exciting and I can't wait to fill all of you in! Sorry to leave you hanging but I'm like really excited so I kind of had to say something. I promise to fill you all in asap!

5. Day of Rest-After this busy weekend I'm going to really enjoy sunday with my little fam bam.

Okay, that's all I've got! What are you guys up to this weekend? Fill me in by posting a comment below :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...